So, all over the news there is this "vaccine debate". Is this what we do now - entertain debates on things that are already proven or disproven? Since we have opened the door to nonsense debates, here are 7 debates to anticipate:
1) Rain - Condensed water vapor that falls from the sky OR God's tears?
2) Sunrise tomorrow - Maybe? Maybe Not?
3) Pregnancy - Is that a baby in there OR just a basketball under your shirt?
4) Cats - Family pets OR witches in fur costumes?
5) Lightning - Electrostatic discharge OR Zeus' wrath?
6) Death - A natural occurrence OR a failure to pray hard enough?
7) Medical Knowledge - Something you gain after years of rigorous study OR something you can easily figure out by listening to celebrities and googling.