Friday, March 27, 2015

FOLLOW UP/ONE DIRECTION SOLUTION

I know that many of my readers are upset about the departure of Zayn Malik from One Direction, I mean really WHO isn't?   I also know that there is a lot of speculation about who might replace him. WHO could possibly fill those shoes?  Well worry no more because I have your solution.  I hereby propose that we replace: 

Zayn Malik                                    



WITH..................

                                       Young Stalin! 

Uncanny isn't it?  Maybe Young Stalin can make up for all the pain of Old Stalin's war crimes through tender love songs?  Look for hits like:

"I'd go to my own gulag for you"
"Deportations aren't for hearts" 
"I'd commit mass murder for you if I still did stuff like that"

No comments:

Post a Comment